Solved ignition noise problem...thanks all!

Chris Vondrachek chrisv at egr.up.edu
Thu May 14 18:58:10 GMT 1998

Fellow EFI'rs
	Well I did it!  I finally got around all the noise.  For starters the
system wasn't in a box...fixed that.  The real problem seemed to be the
voltage regulator I was using (LM2935).  It was resetting the CPU every
time the ignition fired.  Fixed that with a 7805.  Then I put a huge choke
and cap on the power leads.  Fired it up....and problem solved.  Not long
after that I had my engine running on EFI!  I still have lots of dyno
testing to do and fuel maps to figure out, not to mention making it learn
on its own...but that is the easy part right?  Anyway thanks for the
help...I'll go into more detail on the system after I get some sleep.
	Thanks again,
		Chris Vondrachek
		University of Portland EE student