Attachments

Clare Snyder snyder at huron.net
Fri May 15 00:00:34 GMT 1998

Peter Jaramaz wrote:

> Does anybody know how to switch it off in Exchange.
>
> Unfortunately I can only use Exchange or Outlook and bugger me if i'll let
> an EMail program take over my machine. Made that mistake once, fixed it
> with FORMAT :-)
>
> Peter
>
> ----------

I use Netscape or Eudora for E-Mail. Much simpler than MickeySoft, takes
less memory and resources - runs faster, etc etc. The Microsoft stuff is
nice, but it is too much, too complex, etc.
--
                               _/\_
                    Reply to Clare at snyder.on.ca
                                OR
Remove the R from clsnyder in my E-Mail Address to reply. Stop the
spammers!!!
It's hard to soar like an eagle when your stuck with a bunch of
Turkeys!!!