Solved ignition noise problem...thanks all!

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Fri May 15 16:33:28 GMT 1998

That is very similar to what I have, main power through a fuse, a TVS to
ground, 3 Amp diode feeding an inductors and related filter caps.  I think
the inductor does more then I think, but who knows, I have not tried it
without it. The diode in series is costly, but I think could be worth it.
The Low Drop out Regs are nice, and they are not that hard to get from
Digi-Key. The best thing is they are drop in, and high temp to boot.

Sandy