Haltech F3

Steven Gorkowski kb4mxo at mwt.net
Fri May 15 23:08:24 GMT 1998

Hi Matt
I have looked at the f3 sensors . I looked at air temp sensor it looks
like one of the national semi  zener temp sensors I will verify .I think
if  you are in a rush on getting it running you should buy the air temp
sensor.  The temp coolant sensor looks like the resistive type I'll see
if it is the same as GMs if not i'll rescale the resistors in the box.
Anyway I think I will have a part number for the two connectors to the
box  by Monday night  so you can build your own cable and use junk yard
connectors
for the rest . I have been very busy and will try to get the answer on
coolant temp sensor this weekend.

You want to contact me off-line at kb4mxo at mwt.net

Good luck

Steve