Wide Range 02

David Piper dapiper at one.net
Sat May 16 01:37:32 GMT 1998

I have been busy setting up new DynoJet business in Greenville, SC and have
lost touch with the group.  What is the progress on the wwO2?  Will it
require a special sensor?  My custom data acq system from Comp Data Sys,
which integrates with the DynoJet SW uses a Ford/NTK P/N F5WF-9F472-BA 6E29
4-wire lambda sensor.  Will this work with wide range electronics?  The CDS
needs 1-5 VDC as input.

If your package is not ready for prime time, perhaps you cud recommend
best/cheapest alternate; maybe the NTK from OZ?  Please provide source, cost
and model.

Thanks

TurboDave (aka DynoDave)