Prom ID's turned out not 2 b ez

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun May 17 02:19:15 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Ludis Langens <ludis at cruzers.com>
Subject: Re: Prom ID's

>"Bruce Plecan" <nacelp at bright.net> wrote:
>> The 1227148 turbos use a 41 entry.

snip

>Bruce and Wayne: Now you've done it!  We'll be talking about the $31 and
$42 PROMs and AU$5D MEMCALs.  Outsiders will have no idea what we're talking
about.

snip
>Ludis Langens     ludis at cruzers.com

Excuse me, I loaded like 25 proms of one sort , and several batches
of others, and it looked like a winning idea, I was looking to verify
this.  OK IT DIDN'T Work.  I was looking for a simple solution for
quickly identifing how the tables might be organized for an unknown
chip.
  Idea 12,947,294,938,565,924,983.8  that didn't work.
Cheers
Bruce