No Subject

Vandervoort, Richard D Richard.Vandervoort at PSS.Boeing.com
Mon May 18 01:27:04 GMT 1998

I have a 4.3 TBI  GM v6 and would like to get more H.P. out of it as
cheaply as possible.  So my current plan of attack is to increase the
throttle body size and install a more aggressive camshaft.  Are the TBI
units for the v8 truck engines similar with larger bore sizes?  Are
there any camshafts that can be used with the balance shaft.  Does
anyone have software to monitor the ALDL signals from this motor and
change calibrations (94 Sonoma).  I am shying away from the CPI because
it was never used with a manual transmission.  Thanks in advance for any
info.

end
Rich Vandervoort
Renton Field Liaison Engineering