4.3L TBI

Vandervoort, Richard D Richard.Vandervoort at PSS.Boeing.com
Tue May 19 01:57:10 GMT 1998

Peter

The 97 vortec uses a different intake than the earlier cpi.  These
intakes are not compatible with the earlier heads, but this may be as
simple as the intake to head bolt angle.  I am not sure what is
different.  The earlier CPI has an electronically air door in the
plenum, does your 97 vortec have this and is it controller by your 91 60
degree programming?