0 280 150 215 flow rate

Scott Linder lindross at inetdirect.net
Tue May 19 03:55:58 GMT 1998

Steve,
As a injector reconditioning shop we have many different flow benches for
injector service.
We have always used heptane as we were told it had approx the same specific
gravity as gasoline etc.
It really doesnt matter as a standard to us is just that a standard. Most
injectors are rated in lbs of fuel per hour and our benches flow in mils .
We usualy flow at 40 psi for normal testing.
I will cross the injector # over tomorrow and  see what our specs are for this
injector and what the other applications are for this unit.

Jim Linder
the injector " guru"
www.lindertech.com

JimLinder at juno.com