Gads Spark attack-decay

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Wed May 20 18:14:29 GMT 1998

On Wed, 20 May 1998 10:35:14 -0700, goflo at pacbell.net wrote:

>What about pre-ignition? I guess the ECU could be looking for sensor
>input before the ignition event as well ...

Yeah, I think yer OK there, cuz there's really only one jug thats in the
window of: "FROM final phase of compression TO final phase of possible
combustion" on either side of TDC. On the other hand, if I can get the
time to punch up that Saab windows blurb I promised, I think you'll be
pretty surprised at just how WIDE a window those guys actually DO use.

Interesting lady this ION.

Gar