Funky Conversion Questions

kenkelly at lucent.com kenkelly at lucent.com
Thu May 21 01:32:29 GMT 1998

Steve,
	Just saw that you have a 95 Camaro PCM programmed for the 4L60E. I have a 95
Camaro PCM from a 6 speed car. I was going to have GM reprogram it. The PCM's
are the same just a firmware difference. Where are you located? Maybe we should
swap.

	I made up a table showing the pinout of the four major engine harness
connectors. It has the Pin#, Color, function, and GM F-body page reference for
each pin. I also just got the Forward lamp harness, and I am using it for the
relay panel and connecors.

		Ken