Hi MIKE

peter paul fenske ffnsp955 at bcit.bc.ca
Thu May 21 06:38:15 GMT 1998

Howday Mike

Yep can come up with circuit.. Satuarated injectors
is easy.. Need a 555 and a tip 30 I think..Let me check
I will make up a schematic for you tomorrow.

Put posi unit into s10 today. Gms posi units are
horrible. This is the eaton governor type.
I don't think it is meant for drag racing.
But it does sorta work.

till later:peter