Ford V8 efi

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Fri May 22 03:24:20 GMT 1998

I hope none of my chevy friends see this post, but I really like the 65-66
Fastback, saw a bunch of GT-350 race a few months back, and they destroyed
most of the field. I as very seriously looking into doing a fastback  with
a 289. What is a good source of information on the older 'stangs, not the
BAD BOY 5L ones that every kid has.  Things like suspension, and the like.
The motor and related suff is not going to be a problem, but makeing it
handle and stop might be another story.  Oh yes, to keep in the spirit of
the list, it will be injected.

Any thoughts, starting points?

P.S. 427 Cobra, but it has a Aluminum Big Block Chevy in it, so I'm half
way their ;-)