SV: Ответ: lambdasond and measuring

Roland Johansson scirocco at mail.bip.net
Sun May 24 10:58:22 GMT 1998

The problem is that my engine isn't running properly at full
chargepressure and above 5000 rpms so i'm trying to see if I'm
running to rich or lean. The worst is that it is a problem that
isn't there all times. So I guess if I'm running rich it is alot
of fuel just passing.

Roland Johansson
Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82
Http://www.oden.se/~toker/yellow.htm (english)