lambdasond and measuring

Slava cittt at cityline.ru
Sun May 24 13:00:35 GMT 1998

I think your problem is not enough fuel pump presser.
You have K-jetronic as I know.
Normal presser is about 5 bar.
But fuel pump ( the new one ) can produce only
5.6-5.8 bar. And without turbo there is  reserve .6-.8 bar.
When turbo boost  is max. - this reserve may be not enough.
And another cause  is spark power very weak for these RPM and boost.
Slava.
Russia.