SV: lambdasond and measuring

Roland Johansson scirocco at mail.bip.net
Mon May 25 12:39:49 GMT 1998

My main problem is that the car worked before I had to remove
the turbo because of inspection and after putting things
together it doesn't work good all times. But after some more
testing it seems that my control pressure regulator is adjusted
off the line, it has a vaccum/boost sensing and lowers control
pressure when I boost to add more fuel, it seems it works fine
till 0,9 bar but when boost comes to 1 bar control pressure
jumps to same level as at idle.
Have to readjust it, only pity is that engine is running very
strong and fine at lower rpms now, adjusted so it runs good at 1
bar seems to make less power at lower rpms.
Is answering your other mail to at the same time.
The control pressure regulator is off an Saab 900 turbo, around
81 -83 is good. And not from a Saab with APC. I shall see if the
number is possible to read next time I go to garage.
The BLT box is nothing more than a box starting a fifth
elektronik injektor after 3000 rpm and above 0,4 bar. Then it
just pumps more and more as rpm is increasing. Such units cost
around 3000 sKr for the box. Shouldn't be so hard to do it by
yourself. It's is mounted in a box and filled up with epoxy so I
can't see the electronics inside it.
Thanks for giving advices of what might be wrong with my setup.