PCM Identified! Now What About The Engine...

Dupree, Robert A. rdupree at Sidley.com
Tue May 26 16:46:21 GMT 1998

After talking to the techs at Superchips (nice folks) they ran the part
number through a program they had and voila!
"1993 LT-1, Automatic Transmission, Federal Emissions"

Now the mystery is REALLY intense because as my logic and understanding
permits:

Iron heads = B Body
1993 = No LT-1 available for B body
1993 = LT-1 only available for Y and F bodies
2-Bolt Main  = B or F bodies

So any further ideas who I might be able to talk to?
More importantly as far as the electronics are concerned, is there some
connector that would easily identify the engine components as plugging into
a '93?

Bob Dupree