Chevy flywheels - concluded

Dan Zorde dzorde at soanar.com.au
Thu May 28 01:23:43 GMT 1998

Thanks to everyone who contributed their ideas and thoughts on my flywheel
question.  I talked to a clutch manufacturer who is not too far away (showed me
a nice AU$1200 racing clutch plate they had just done for a Nissan 200SX).
 Anyway it'll cost me between AU$400-500 to have the flywheel machined, get a
clutch plate built up as well as a 3900lb pressure plate that they also custom
build themselves (apparently they have had problems with expensive aftermarket
Chev pressure plates ?).  He guarranteed me complete driveability and that my
diff would break before the clutch would slip again (don't know whether thats
good or bad).

Anyway thanks again

Dan	dzorde at soanar.com.au