ION-related IGN Comments & Coil Quest

Webb Family cwebb at eagle.ptialaska.net
Thu May 28 01:44:47 GMT 1998

You specify "Auto". I wonder why...

It is common to have a snowmobile coil hooked up so that one side of the HV
winding goes to one of the plugs (most snowmachines are 2 cylinder) with the
other side going to the other plug. Both plugs fire each time, only one is
firing on a dead cylinder. That puts both ends of the HV coil out and isolated.
That's what you want, right??

Try Kirk snowmobile for parts...