ION & EGOR Departing

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Thu May 28 08:39:31 GMT 1998

So maties, (and fuckwits),

I've decided like I have had to in the past on occasion, that this
"pubic" list is too populated by assholes, and I'm gonna depart. There
ARE many good guys on this list, I DO attest, so I'm not "disconnecting"
from them, but as has been my experience in the past, these public lists
allow WAY to much chaff to populate and clog the arteries. Sooo many
self-appointed knowitalls, that don't know diddly, and you have Babel
all over again.

I'm goin on about me business, and those that wanna stay connected, yous
guys have my email address, and know how to get in touch. The rest of
you, I wish just eXactly what you have awaiting you at the end of your
journey. Nuthin more, nuthin less.

Regards,
Garfield