Coatings

Robert Humphris r.humphris at indigo-avs.com
Thu May 28 08:47:08 GMT 1998

>The parts ARE fully coated, but they are definitely not EVENLY coated. The
>ID of the colectorhas runs and bloches in the greenish grey coating, but the
>outside black coating is smooth and even.    Will it last? I have them
>installed, and it's easy for me to disassemble the collector to inspect, so
      I'll know in a couple of months.

I hope that smoothnes and even coating isn't a problem, as I have lots
of little runs, blotches etc in the stuff that I did.. I cleaned up the
pistons as best as I could and it all seems to be okay for fit etc..
Unfortunately I have run out of money and will not be getting my coated
engine running for the forseeable future...

Rob