CDI and programmable Ignition in Oz

Dean deanz at sinesurf.co.nz
Fri May 29 12:16:33 GMT 1998

I've saw that article a while ago and it had a PIC
(18 pin micro) on it that you brought pre programed, the code wasn't
listed in the article and I would guess that the PIC would be code
protected, if so you couldn't modify the code. But I may be wrong,
I wasn't game enough to buy one incase it was unreadable.

I think this is the guy here:
http://www.picnpoke.com/
at the bottom of the page is the ignition system.

Dean.