Australian CDI kits READ THIS

Darryn Watson db at vianet.net.au
Sun May 31 03:19:10 GMT 1998

Hi All

I didnt realise there were so many Aussie list members but I think its
great.

In regard to the latest CDI kit form silicon chip, I was just looking
at altronics website
http://www.altronics.com.au/ads/index.htm
and downloaded their June specials page (in PDF format)

They have the multi spark CDI kit for only $49 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its part number is K 4020
This is half price I know because I bought mine when it first came out
and I paid $85 which was wholesale through Dick Smiths.

If any one is interested in a bulk buy on any Altronics or Dick Smith
stuff I might be able to get it wholesale through my work if you are
interested, but I dont think I will get a better deal on this one.

BTW they also have an email reminder service on this page which emails
you every time it is updated.  Its good and also spam free every month
it just sends a message saying the page has been updated

Darryn