MAF

JTesta1966 at aol.com JTesta1966 at aol.com
Tue Nov 3 14:10:10 GMT 1998

In a message dated 11/3/98 8:04:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
n5xmt at bellsouth.net writes:

<<     First of all, isn't the "95 3800 rated at about 205 HP? Second, after
 >working in a Buick garage for 4 years, I am pretty sure that MAF sensor is
 >not 25 mm in diameter!  I would say that any intake restrictions are mainly
 >the air filter box and intake runners.

 Mine's rated 170 HP... 95 LeSabre Vin L
 I thought about it... 25mm is 1 inch... Never seen a MAF that small! >>

Actually, if you look inside, the sampling area is only that large. The hot
wire is in its own "tunnel" If thats what the guy meant.

Jim