PIC Questions

ron.boley ron.boley at worldnet.att.net
Wed Nov 4 00:47:23 GMT 1998

Sandy and other EFIers,

Take a look at the Circuit Cellar website
[http://www.circuitcellar.com/].  It is a magazine dedicated to embedded
control.  I can be found on larger magazine stands.  They focus on PIC's
and other microcontrollers.  There are projects, programs and tools in
each issue.  Although its not automotive focused it might be a source of
tools and education for some.

Ron