[Fwd: [M] [M} IC Thermodynamics]- Part 3

Barry E. King kingb at sprintmail.com
Wed Nov 4 04:12:30 GMT 1998

You should be injecting the water/alcohol just before the t/b well after the
turbine has compressed inlet air.

Why was water hitting the compressor wheel?  Do you mean the turbine (hot
side)?

I know people using this technique and it works great.  Indy cars of past
years didn't use any sort of air charge cooler BUT water injection.

Regards,

Barry