Hey I'm new

Greg Hermann bearbvd at sni.net
Fri Nov 6 19:04:46 GMT 1998

>BIGED2022 at aol.com wrote:
>>
>> More specifically,  during that first minute of running is my 7747 ECM
>>using a
>> "cold engine" enrichment factor found somewhere in the prom or is it running
>> on some open loop parameters that are not found in the EPROM?
>> Oh one other thing.  In the tables listed in programming 101. are those real
>> values ie timing in degrees or are they the actual prom table values
>>that will
>> be factored?
>> Thanks again guys!

Here's a thought: If you are relocating the O2 sensor to downstream of the
header flange, you may want to find and twiddle with the code which
determines how long the engine runs before going off of its start-up code
and tables, onto closed loop--don't leave it trying to go closed loop
before the sensor is hot enough to work properly.--The relocated sensor
will get hot enough, but it WILL take a bit longer to do it!

Regards, Greg