Why I wear Cone Shaped Hats ie ?Mr Hall

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Nov 11 00:53:08 GMT 1998

>The first is Toyota and the label on the sensor says it's a
>90919-05004,  also has a 029600-0060, also word denso.

After starring at it for a couple hours it dawned on me, I measured the
resistance in both directions, and it's 1.136K, so that would mean no
junctions, right?.  Also using just a 1K resistor and LED
in series with the two leads, "flashing" a steel disc near it makes the
LED Flicker, so it is a coil type pick up right?..

>Second sensor is off a v-6 Vortec (I think was 96 MY),  looks like a
>10456532/10456542, on it are the numbers3058, and DR6572

Does anyone have a pinout or ideas about how gm "normally uses"
a hall sensor, such as for the crank onna 96 vortec?

Again Thanks guys
Bruce