setting ignition curves without dyno

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at idirect.com
Wed Nov 11 23:05:20 GMT 1998

How about this idea..............actually build a dyno into your car.  A
company called Land & Sea offer a product called "DYNOmite" which
nonintrusively measures driveshaft torque and computes a host of parameters,
including HP.    With such a product, every run on the street or track can
be a dyno session.  I've been contemplating doing this to my project for
awhile.

Land & Sea is on the Web, and they are also at 1-603-329-5645.  I'd
personally be interested in hearing from anyone who has tried this, or knows
of anyone who has tried this.

Thanks.