EFI Please????

Terry_Sare at dell.com Terry_Sare at dell.com
Thu Nov 12 15:32:08 GMT 1998

Haven't been on the list long have you? If you search the archives, you will
find things like radar detectors and major flame wars over the last couple
of years. However, if you delete the fluff, what's left is good education on
all aspects of the automotive arena. May not be directly applicable to your
application but the mechanical theory and/or process that underlies the
discussions may get you to thinken about your application.

In summary: Patience and the delete key work well.

Terry Sare
(who dont know squat about automobiles systems but reads all the email
anyway)