EFI Please????

Greg Hermann bearbvd at sni.net
Thu Nov 12 20:22:29 GMT 1998

>Haven't been on the list long have you? If you search the archives, you will
>find things like radar detectors and major flame wars over the last couple
>of years. However, if you delete the fluff, what's left is good education on
>all aspects of the automotive arena. May not be directly applicable to your
>application but the mechanical theory and/or process that underlies the
>discussions may get you to thinken about your application.
>
>In summary: Patience and the delete key work well.
>
>Terry Sare
>(who dont know squat about automobiles systems but reads all the email
>anyway)

Amen. I know about enough about the digital stuff to be dangerous, and
therefore lurk, and try to soak up as much of what goes by about that as I
can on those subjects. Since I know a bunch about control theory and
building (and designing) engines, I try to give back at least some of what
I am getting in the areas where I (hope) I have something to offer. Yeah,
the give and take gets a wee bit carried away at times, but I HAVE learned
a lot of useful facts, as well as trivia, by skimming it. Thediscipline of
writing my knowlege down in ways that others can understand has led me to
understand and refine what I do know to a much greater degree. And more
important, some of the back and forth has gotten the seeds for some REALLY
useful ideas planted. Sure, my delete finger gets tired sometimes, but that
is a small price to pay for picking up useful knowlege, info and ideas on a
pretty regular basis!

Plus, sometimes, it's just too much fun to resist!!

Regards, Greg