MasterTune

Mark Romans romans at pacbell.net
Fri Nov 13 06:28:49 GMT 1998

Yes and no, if you were using the eprom that came with the 730 ecm and it
was the rom that the Master Tune was written for.  If the rom is different
and you change the id bytes so that MT will read it, if the tables are
different you are editing something other than you want to.
You will have to change more than just the stuff MT does if you are going to
run a 502!  Steve Cole could set up the base rom depending on what you are
running injector size wise though.
Mark