Aussie GM 3.8 V6 coil packs

Stuart Bunning stuart at kenelec.com.au
Fri Nov 13 06:28:20 GMT 1998

Not sure about using 2 out of the 3 but the new model DAEWOO's use a double
coil pack ( 4 coils) simular to the GM 3.8 V6 one and they use the same 808
P4 ECU so it would make wiring easy. dont know about the cost though...

>>>just a short question for the Aussie list members out there, I've started
to get my feet wet >>with the EFI 332 project and was wondering if any one
out there could shed some light on the >>triple coil packs used in these
engines.
>>>What I would like to know is
>>>Is it possible to utilise only two of the three coils in this unit??

Best Regards,

STUART BUNNING
SALES ENGINEER
KENELEC PTY LTD