Aussie GM 3.8 V6 coil packs

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 13 12:37:03 GMT 1998

Darryn,
There are 2 types used on the 3.8 V6's (Actually 3, but one is
discontinued...)
one is an assy with all 3 in one molded piece, the other (used on my 95
LeSabre) is 3 seperate coils that all bolt to the driver module.
If you used the later individual coils, you could make your own driver and set
them up any way you want... with the older triple assy, your stuck with
mounting all 3 at once.

           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
       I am Pentium of Borg...division is futile...you will be approximated.