Timing...

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 14 23:04:35 GMT 1998

At 05:45 PM 11/14/98 -0500, you wrote:

> [...]

I messed up... It's the *rear* 3 cyls (6,4,2) that are advanced over the
timing tables by 3.86, 3.86 and 1.58 deg....
the fronts are running what's in the timing tables.  Maybe advanced will
keep the rears cooler to compensate for the fresh air that cools the fronts.

           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
       I am Pentium of Borg...division is futile...you will be approximated.