PIC Questions

Barry E. King beking at home.com
Sun Nov 15 17:31:05 GMT 1998

The AD594 is calibrated for a J-type thermocouple yet a K-type is typically
a better choice for an automotive EGT since it is more responsive.  That
would suggest using the AD595 since it is calibrated for K-types.

I am just curious if you were implying then that a J-type would be
preferrable and if so why.

Barry