Injector Impedance how low can i go...

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Nov 16 02:45:09 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Stuart Bunning <stuart at kenelec.com.au>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Sunday, November 15, 1998 8:18 PM
Subject: Injector Impedance how low can i go...

Safe experiment would be try running them in series.  On the Howell 730,
conversion for the four TBI injector conversion that what's they do, 2
series+
parrarel.  Might throw the battery voltage correction off, but if it works.

On another note, I ran two IACc off, an ecm that used only one in all the
oem designs, went long time no problems.
Bruce