Steering Wheel Switches

Kurek, Larry lkurek at anl.gov
Mon Nov 16 20:12:37 GMT 1998

A guy on the F-body list did a little research on this in order to
convert his steering controls on a fourth gen Pontiac from radio
control, to a nitrous control system. While I don't have the setails
handy, you can probably search the fourth-gen archives on f-body.org.

To answer your question, he found the different functions were
controlled by different resistances depending on which button was
pressed. However, this could be different on different cars...

Larry