Steering Wheel Switches

Peter Fenske pfenske at bcit.bc.ca
Mon Nov 16 20:21:12 GMT 1998

Hi Gang

GMs new radio controls use different resistances for differing switches
which go to a slip ring.

A A/D in the radio converts this to different signals.

HP in some of there test equips uses the resistances to
generate different current levels but this is not applicable
to slip ring operation.

gl:peter

Orin Eman <orin at wolfenet.com> on 11/16/98 10:22:40 AM

Please respond to diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu