EFI Please????

H Villemure memvive at globetrotter.qc.ca
Mon Nov 16 20:33:30 GMT 1998

I agree with the statements below- a General Purpose light truck is indeed
dead reliable... it is not a passenger car, though.
(just couldn't miss some more bickering hehe)

No kidding, I agree that things like a Jeep, a Suburban and a F-150 are
indestructible, but the catch is that they are not intended at being passenger
cars first, so...

About EFI contents, has anyone ever tried to map the signals from Toyota
ECU's?? Especially the fuel/ignition management systems?

Thank you,

--
Helene V.