Bin Browser

Tom Sharpe twsharpe at mtco.com
Tue Nov 17 04:15:18 GMT 1998

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> >Tom Sharpe wrote:
> >> If someone will tell me how and where to put it...(no flames please), I
> >> have a bin Browser I'd like to contribute to the web site........ but
> >> how and where????
> >
> OK, what's a bin browser?
> Bruce

A little pgm that displays a bin in hex and decimal and allows you to select
an address for graphing with variables for number of lines and points. You can
also select bytes or words. It is useful for locating fuel and spark maps as
we have all seen what they should look like from the felpro site.

It would be better, but I don't have a wire frame graphing component.  It's up
there called binbrowz.exe and will install under windows. I was using pieces
of it for the disassembler I am building.

PS it takes 64K or smaller bins for 68HC11 or equiv. Regards  Tom