Bin Browser

warrenc at advgroup.co.nz warrenc at advgroup.co.nz
Tue Nov 17 21:01:27 GMT 1998

  >A little pgm that displays a bin in hex and decimal and allows you to
  select an address for graphing with variables for >number of lines and
  points. You can also select bytes or words. It is useful for locating
  fuel and spark maps as we >have all seen what they should look like from
  the felpro site.

  >It would be better, but I don't have a wire frame graphing component.
  It's up there called binbrowz.exe and will >install under windows. I was
  using pieces of it for the disassembler I am building.

  >PS it takes 64K or smaller bins for 68HC11 or equiv. Regards  Tom

  Hi There,

  I've downloaded binbrowz.exe from the FTP site, and there appears to be a
  missing file SETUP.INS, and also _SETUP.DLL

  cheers,
  Warren Crowther
  '91 Mazda Rx-7