Ox sender actual function

Mark Wilcutts markw at vehicle.me.berkeley.edu
Wed Nov 18 03:23:46 GMT 1998

OK, I scanned the first two pages of the paper, if you're interested
they're on my web site at:
http://vehicle.me.berkeley.edu/~markw/efi/920289.html

I'm not an expert at scanning, and the pages require hand editing, so any
additional pages may require quite some time. If you're interested in the
paper I'd suggest ordering it from the SAE or finding an engineering
school near you to photocopy it.

(I hope the SAE doesn't kick my ass for copyright violation...)
--
Mark