www.delphiauto.com.

Greg Hermann bearbvd at sni.net
Wed Nov 18 14:22:44 GMT 1998

Response received to an inquiry to Delphi:

In general, our racing products are not available for custom or low-production
vehicles because of the high amount of engineering required (they are mostly
just available through sponsorships such as our relationship with the IRL).  I
have passed your message along to the racing products team though so that if
they have some production products that might be suitable they can contact you
directly.

Guess they think they are the only ones who know how to do anything. Let
your purchasing be guided accordingly! In my mind sponsorship with no
product available is BS of the first order.

Perhaps a barrage of e-mail from those who have pent up (retained?? :-)
flames would be in order??

Regards, Greg