GM MAP Sensor Identification, for the boneyard surfers

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Wed Nov 18 14:44:51 GMT 1998

I obviously don't want to get any of my real work done today..  8-)
 When I first ordered a MAP sensor from the GM dealer,
 I thiugh I recieved the wrong part.  Just a little plastic thing with
 wires & a vacuumm line..

Because someone asked, I captured & cleaned up a picture
of a GM 3 bar sensor..  Aside from a number stamped into the
top, they (1,2 & 3bar) all look the same...I don't know the
number on the 1 bar, but the 2 & 3 bar numbers are there.
Check out my pic at:
       http://www.enzoco.com/mike/sensors.gif
HTH
Mike V