Readin' n writin' a GM PCM???

Peter Fenske pfenske at bcit.bc.ca
Wed Nov 18 16:57:51 GMT 1998

Hi Dave

What you can do is try and monitor a HYPERTECH powertech transfer.
What this thingy does is download the original and then uploads
the new program.

:peter

PS if anyone has done this can you send me a dump

PSPS dave if you need some hints email me directly.

Dave Hempstead <dave_hempstead at hp.com> on 11/18/98 06:21:51 AM

Please respond to diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu