Hypertech???

Dave Hempstead dave_hempstead at hp.com
Thu Nov 19 17:05:40 GMT 1998

Hi,
   Peter Fenske made a good suggestion that I use a Hypertech to monitor
the communications between my PCM and it.  I want to learn the commands
used to download the PCM code, and then upload it back.

  Has anyone done this, and stored the communications transfers in a
file?  I'd love to get my hands on a copy of this.  (my PCM is from a 95
Camaro LT-1).

  I can monitor the communications with my setup, so I could do it IF I
could borrow a Hypertech unit for an hour or two.  I'm located in
northeast MASS, so if anyone has a unit in northeast MASS or southwest
N.H. I appreciate it if I could borrow the unit briefly. (I know that
the newer units 'match' the VIN, and you would lose your settings).

Thanks,
Dave Hempstead.