To Walter Sherwin

Dave Hempstead dave_hempstead at hp.com
Thu Nov 19 17:09:21 GMT 1998

Hi Walter,
   Your e-mail bounced, so here is my reply, regarding my PCM scanner.

Hi Walter,
I've attached a zip file containing the schematic (1 IC, a few
transistors and resistors), the executable code, and the source code.
(the zip file is now on the diy_efi ftp site).  It will run on a Win95
or WinNT computer.  It communicates bidirectionally with my PCM.  It
talks over the ALDL line.  I believe this uses OBD-I.  I know it is NOT
OBD-II, because that was what my Impala SS engine came with, and I
didn't want to mess with that.

Good luck,
Dave Hempstead