Engine building mailing list?

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Fri Nov 20 17:34:33 GMT 1998

-> reason why I am puzzled that more use of maraging steels is not
-> made---after all, they are pretty universal in applications like main

 Not much of the stuff is made, and the mills that make it don't seem to
be very interesting in promoting the product.  There are some grades of
"wrought iron" that have some amazing properties too, but you can't use
what you can't buy.

==dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us======================================
I've got a secret / I've been hiding / under my skin / | Who are you?
my heart is human / my blood is boiling / my brain IBM |   who, who?