Delco/GM Book by Al Younger

Mark Wilcutts markw at vehicle.me.berkeley.edu
Tue Nov 24 00:14:17 GMT 1998

I don't have any info on the book, but there is a listing in the
international Automotive Technicians' Network Directory that lists an Al
Younger, Educator/Instructor/Technical Writer, with a company called
Automotive Technical Service Company in Chicago.  No phone number is
given. I assume you could use BigBook or something like that to find the
phone #.

Good luck-